Prior to becoming Provost, David Martin taught many writing and humanities courses at MIAD, ranging from Intro to College Writing to Advanced Composition to Senior Writing Seminar to MIAD’s service-learning course, “Call to Service.” When not at MIAD, he’s writing poetry. His poems have appeared in over thirty literary magazines. Recently, he has collaborated with MIAD designers and artists (James Barany, Dale Shidler and Chris Beetow) in the creation of large-format poster designs and digital animations of his poems.
- Carmex partners with MIAD Illustration students to design social media campaign
- Two documentary exhibitions explore storytelling, sharing history and truth
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute