Make a gift today!
Why support MIAD’s Annual Fund?
Wherever you direct your gift, and whatever amount you generously donate, you help support equity in education and technology so MIAD students become unstoppable creative leaders.
- 63% of first-year students from Wisconsin are the first in their family to attend college.
- 40% of all students are Pell-eligible (of lowest income)
- In 2019, MIAD was named the #1 art and design college nationwide for helping low-income students attain upper-middle-class jobs (Money Magazine, “Best Colleges for Your Money”).
- Enrollment has grown 50% in five years, and MIAD has been designated an Emerging Hispanic-Serving Institution.
MIAD Annual Fund gifts may be directed to the following:
- Scholarships. Help students access a nationally ranked undergraduate education and career opportunities. Scholarships include general, First In My Family and Housing scholarships.
- Digital Equity Initiatives: Provide first-year students with access to essential digital literacy support and technologies, such as iPads and software, to complete coursework.
- MIAD Student Emergency Fund: Help students facing urgent needs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Areas of Greatest Need: Your unrestricted gift supports Presidential Initiatives, such as new programs, innovative technologies and facilities, equity and inclusion initiatives, and areas of greatest need.