The Student Right-to-Know Act of 1990 requires all post-secondary schools in the country to disclose their graduation rates and other statitics to all prospective and enrolled students.
The intent of the Student Right-to-Know Act is to provide to the consumer a statistic of comparable effectiveness to be used in the determination of college choice. All colleges nationwide are required to participate in these disclosures.
In compliance with the Student Right-To-Know and Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, and the Campus Security Act of 1990, the Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design makes available its completion/transfer rates and Campus Crime information to all current and prospective students.
- Graduation Statistics
- Retention Statistics
- Student Diversity Statistics
- Program Integrity Process (Complaints Process)
- Clery Campus Security Report Data
- MIAD Campus Crime and Fire Logs
- MIAD FERPA Policy
- Campus Report on Alcohol and Drug Programming: Academic Years 2013-14 & 2014-15
- Additional MIAD Statistics through College Navigator
To download and read a PDF, get Adobe Acrobat Reader