The Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design’s current graduation rate is 52.9%.
This rate is based on statistics of students who entered MIAD in the Fall of 2015 as first-year students with no previous college credit. It represents those students who enrolled as full-time students who completed their degree in six years.
This rate represents only a portion of MIAD’s graduating population. It does not include part-time students, transfer students or students who started in spring.
The intent of the Student Right-to-Know Act is to provide to the consumer a statistic of comparable effectiveness to be used in the determination of college choice. All colleges nationwide are required to participate in these disclosures.
In compliance with the Student Right-To-Know and Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, and the Campus Security Act of 1990, the Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design makes available its completion/transfer rates and Campus Crime information to all current and prospective students.
- Graduation Statistics
- Retention Statistics
- Student Diversity Statistics
- Program Integrity Process (Complaints Process)
- Clery Campus Security Report Data, updated Sep. 29, 2021
- MIAD Campus Crime and Fire Logs
- MIAD FERPA Policy
- Campus Report on Alcohol and Drug Programming: Academic Years 2017-18 & 2018-19
- Additional MIAD Statistics through College Navigator
To download and read a PDF, get Adobe Acrobat Reader