Financial Aid – Overview
At MIAD, we are committed to making an outstanding art and design education accessible for all students. We will support you throughout college and into your vibrant, professional career.
A MIAD education is a valuable investment in your future. Our curriculum is designed to ignite your mind and launch your career through hands-on professional opportunities. 4 out of 5 MIAD graduates find their first job in Wisconsin and contribute meaningfully to the state’s creative economy. While the upfront cost attending college can be intimidating, we’re here to help you through the financial aid and scholarship processes to maximize the funds available to you for college. 100% of admitted, full-time students at MIAD receive scholarship funds.
Scholarships & Aid
Learn more about the types of aid available to you.
Receive a merit scholarship upon admission to MIAD.
Start your FAFSA
Find out what funds are available to you for college.
Careers & Outcomes
Discover where a MIAD education can take you.
Financial Aid Steps – New Students
- Apply to MIAD by February 15 for fall entry
- Fill out the 2023-24 FAFSA beginning October 1 using MIAD’s school code: 014203
- Review your award in March and return your financial aid award offer
- Apply for outside scholarships
- Submit your tuition deposit by May 1 to secure your place in class
Financial Aid Steps – Current Students
- Fill out the FAFSA beginning October 1
- Review your award in spring and return your financial aid award offer
Hear from MIAD’s President about the value of a MIAD education.