Title IX: Sexual Misconduct Policy & Resources
MIAD strives to provide an educational, employment, and business environment free of all forms of discrimination or harassment. Sexual harassment, including acts of sexual assault, sexual violence, domestic violence, dating violence, stalking and sexual exploitation/misconduct, is prohibited at MIAD.
If you are not safe or need immediate help:
On campus: Call Security 847-3300
Off campus: Call 911
Seek medical attention as soon as possible after a sexual assault:
The Sexual Assault Treatment Center (SATC) at Aurora Sinai Medical Center, is accessible through the Emergency Room entrance. Staff there can address all issues including crisis counseling, injuries, STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) testing and treatment, pregnancy and the gathering of physical evidence, as well as referrals for further care. All contact with SATC staff is confidential. SATC can be accessed in person or by phone (414-219-5555) 24 hours a day.
- What to do if you have been assaulted?
- Survivor Resources
- Victim advocacy
- MIAD’s Title IX Sexual Misconduct Policy and Procedures is found on page 16 of the MIAD Student Handbook
- Reporting to law enforcement
- Duty to Report Crimes
- Office of Civil Rights
- Defining Consent, Sexual Violence, Stalking, Harassment
- Sexual Assault on College Campuses
- Prevention, Risk Reduction & Bystander Intervention Training
- Offering support to a survivor
To download and read a PDF, get Adobe Acrobat Reader