Rhiannon Zivin ’03 featured in the Chicago Tribune | Cody Powers ’17 is recognized in Sculpture magazine | Material Girls in July’s issue of M Magazines & more . . .
Rhiannon Zivin ’03 (CD), GrubHub Senior Manager of the Insights Team, is featured in the Chicago Tribune
Cody Powers ’17 (ID & ISA) is recognized in the 2016 October issue of Sculpturemagazine
- Powers is named a 2016 Outstanding Student Achievement in Contemporary Sculpture Honorable Mention in the International Sculpture Center’s 2016 Outstanding Student Achievement in Contemporary Sculpture Award program. He will be featured in Sculpture Magazine and www.sculpture.com.
- More info.
Material Girls in July’s issue of M Magazine
- View the issue here.
- The exhibition, co-curated by alumna Nirmal Raja, opens on Gallery Night, July 22, with an Opening Reception on Gallery Day, July 23, 2 – 5 p.m.
MIAD named a top design school
- MIAD was named a top design school by Graphic Design USA for its exceptional Communication Design program.
- Special congrats to all CD faculty, chaired by Dale Shidler.
- View the article on MIAD’s website.