Winter Gallery Night TONIGHT | Faculty member Jim Slauson is published in The Bloomsbury Encyclopedia of Design & more . . .
Important News & Events
Winter Gallery Night – TONIGHT!
- The Boys & Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee exhibition, on view in the 4th Floor Raw Space.
- A Dual Exhibition: Contemporary Visual Patternmaking, has its Opening Reception in the 4th Floor Raw Space.
- Connections, a pop-up exhibition of Irish design, on view in the 4th Floor Raw Space.
- More info.
Haggerty Museum of Art Faculty Workshops
- The Haggerty offers the opportunity for faculty to integrate it’s exhibitions into their courses, classes can be tailored to meet the needs of all disciplines. For more information, click here.
Faculty member Jim Slauson is published in The Bloomsbury Encyclopedia of Design
- Art & Design History Professor Jim Slauson has published 40 entries in The Bloomsbury Encyclopedia of Design, which includes one on Milwaukee’s Harley-Davidson. The internationally-authored 3-volume set was released by Bloomsbury Publishing in London in January 2016, and has been well received by the design community. The MIAD library has the volumes on order, and they will be available to students, faculty and staff in the near future.
Open Figure Drawing with Jeff, Feb. 2
- President Jeff Morin participates in Open Figure Drawing on Tuesday, Feb. 2, 7 – 10 p.m.