The following offices assist students and families before and during matriculation at MIAD.
The Office of the Registrar provides students with:
- Course enrollment assistance
- Enrollment deadlines
- Tuition adjustment/refund deadlines
- Official transcripts
- Enrollment verifications
- Grade reports
- Information regarding the release and withholding of private information under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), information on residency for tuition purposes, veterans services and more.
Jean Weimer, Registrar; Room RL-45D, 414‑847‑3272, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Aid Office
The Financial Aid Office:
- Counsels and advises student and parents on financing options
- Processes FAFSA applications for financial aid
- Determines students’ eligibility for financial aid
- Disburses financial aid into student accounts in Business Office
- Adjusts financial aid awards due to a change in family circumstances
Carol Masse, Executive Director of Financial Aid; Room RL-10B, 414‑847‑3270, email@example.com.
The Business Office:
- Sends student tuition and fee bills
- Advises students and parents on payment plan options
- Responds to students’ questions regarding accounts
- Receives and processes tuition and fee payments to student accounts
- Authorizes and distributes tuition and fee refund checks
- Monitors students’ payment process to ensure deadlines are met and assesses late payment fees on past due accounts
The Business Office, 414‑847‑3232, firstname.lastname@example.org.