What does faculty expect from students? Here's what we tell them:
- Be curious and willing to shape your learning and inquiry.
- Be active learners. Seek assistance from your faculty, your advisor, your mentors and the Learning Resource Center staff.
- Ask questions!
- Seek connections. Look for relationships between things.
- Take risks. Be willing to think and see differently.
- Challenge yourself and your classmates to learn from each other.
- Bring your best self every day.
- Take yourself seriously. We will.
- Have fun. There is joy in creation and learning. Creating and critiquing are intense, but they are illuminating.
David Martin, Provost