Two New Studio Practice: Fine Arts juniors, Teena Wilder and Nick Drain, have been accepted to the prestigious Yale Norfolk Summer Program. They are only two of 26 artists to be accepted worldwide.
- MIAD students and Milwaukee teacher develop game to broaden cultural representation
- MIAD students celebrate and honor women in Product Design
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters