Printmaking students Brittany Blanchard, Caressa Givens, Karin Haas, Juliet Jaeger, Rachel Mulder and Tom Wanderer will give a printmaking demonstration in the Milwaukee Art Museum’s main hall on Sunday, June 4, 1 – 4 p.m., in conjunction with two print exhibitions. This is the second such collaboration for print students and is organized by Professor Rina Yoon. Admission to the demonstration, which includes etching, woodcut relief, lithography and mezzotint, is free with general museum admission. For more information, contact MAM at 414-224-3200.
- Carmex partners with MIAD Illustration students to design social media campaign
- Two documentary exhibitions explore storytelling, sharing history and truth
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute