Printmaking students Brittany Blanchard, Caressa Givens, Karin Haas, Juliet Jaeger, Rachel Mulder and Tom Wanderer will give a printmaking demonstration in the Milwaukee Art Museum’s main hall on Sunday, June 4, 1 – 4 p.m., in conjunction with two print exhibitions. This is the second such collaboration for print students and is organized by Professor Rina Yoon. Admission to the demonstration, which includes etching, woodcut relief, lithography and mezzotint, is free with general museum admission. For more information, contact MAM at 414-224-3200.
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters
- MIAD matches donations to Milwaukee organizations fighting racial injustice
- MIAD is community partner on Milwaukee Film’s Black Arts & Culture short films