Printmaking students Brittany Blanchard, Caressa Givens, Karin Haas, Juliet Jaeger, Rachel Mulder and Tom Wanderer will give a printmaking demonstration in the Milwaukee Art Museum’s main hall on Sunday, June 4, 1 – 4 p.m., in conjunction with two print exhibitions. This is the second such collaboration for print students and is organized by Professor Rina Yoon. Admission to the demonstration, which includes etching, woodcut relief, lithography and mezzotint, is free with general museum admission. For more information, contact MAM at 414-224-3200.
- Like Game of Thrones? Check out Story & Craft – A Magic: The Gathering Exhibition at MIAD
- MAM, Sculpture Milwaukee and MIAD welcome the acclaimed Radcliffe Bailey for artist talk, Oct. 17
- Representation and identity among themes addressed in Society for Photographic Education Midwest Juried Exhibition
- Students and alumni: Sign up to sell your work at the 2019 MIAD Holiday Sale
- MIAD Industrial Design senior reaches new heights as NASA intern