Drew Maxwell is an award-winning illustrator, comic book writer/artist, concept artist, video game developer, and a feature film screenwriter, producer and director. His work is often featured on the cover of magazines and has worldwide distribution through Warner Brothers and Shoreline Entertainment. Drew’s acclaimed webcomic Atomic Five draws inspiration from classic sci-fi movies, cartoons, and old-school action comics. He began teaching sequential art and time-based media courses at MIAD in 2014 and he loves the excitement students bring into his classroom.
- MIAD Industrial Design alumni win national award, secure patent for work at Milwaukee Tool
- Five MIAD students awarded Alumni Thesis Scholarships
- MIAD Innovation Center students combine technology and creativity to design solutions for Milwaukee startups and entrepreneurs
- MIAD’s galleries launch call for art & design exhibitions
- MIAD acceptance and scholarship deadline: February 15, 2019