Drew Maxwell is an award-winning illustrator, comic book writer/artist, concept artist, video game developer, and a feature film screenwriter, producer and director. His work is often featured on the cover of magazines and has worldwide distribution through Warner Brothers and Shoreline Entertainment. Drew’s acclaimed webcomic Atomic Five draws inspiration from classic sci-fi movies, cartoons, and old-school action comics. He began teaching sequential art and time-based media courses at MIAD in 2014 and he loves the excitement students bring into his classroom.
- Carmex partners with MIAD Illustration students to design social media campaign
- Two documentary exhibitions explore storytelling, sharing history and truth
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute