Drew Maxwell is an award-winning illustrator, comic book writer/artist, concept artist, video game developer, and a feature film screenwriter, producer and director. His work is often featured on the cover of magazines and has worldwide distribution through Warner Brothers and Shoreline Entertainment. Drew’s acclaimed webcomic Atomic Five draws inspiration from classic sci-fi movies, cartoons, and old-school action comics. He began teaching sequential art and time-based media courses at MIAD in 2014 and he loves the excitement students bring into his classroom.
- MIAD alum Michael DelGaudio Shares How Designers Shape Our Interactions with Technology During MIAD Creativity Series February 13
- MIAD Industrial Design alum wins national golf club design competition
- Summer 2019 Pre-College registration now open
- Opening January Gallery Night: “I Contain Multitudes” exhibition at MIAD features challenges of the immigrant experience and importance of diversity through works of 10 female artists
- MIAD’s Annual Sale of Student and Alumni Art & Design Work, Nov. 29 – Dec. 1