A Reception for INSIDE OUT: Children’s Drawings from Spring 2007 Service Learning Exhibition will be held on Sunday, September 30, 2 p.m., in MIAD’s River Level Gallery. The exhibition was organized by MIAD students Erik Baden and Jesse Engelbrecht, who created and implemented a drawing workshop at Highland Community School that will continue this year. Included are reflections from the MIAD students’ journals, which are a required component of the Service Learning Course. Exhibit runs through Oct. 6.
- MIAD students and Milwaukee teacher develop game to broaden cultural representation
- MIAD students celebrate and honor women in Product Design
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters