A Reception for INSIDE OUT: Children’s Drawings from Spring 2007 Service Learning Exhibition will be held on Sunday, September 30, 2 p.m., in MIAD’s River Level Gallery. The exhibition was organized by MIAD students Erik Baden and Jesse Engelbrecht, who created and implemented a drawing workshop at Highland Community School that will continue this year. Included are reflections from the MIAD studentsâ€™ journals, which are a required component of the Service Learning Course. Exhibit runs through Oct. 6.
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute
- MIAD’s Galleries launch annual call for art and design exhibitions
- MIAD participates in Dec. 3 national GivingTuesday movement