A work by Illustration senior Joan Varitek was one of 119 works chosen from among 4,000 in the 2007 Student Scholarship Competition of the Society of Illustrators. Her piece will be exhibited in the galleries of the Museum of American Illustration at the Society of Illustrators from May 2-18, 2007, and in the Society’s Annual Scholarship Competition catalogue.
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters
- MIAD matches donations to Milwaukee organizations fighting racial injustice
- MIAD is community partner on Milwaukee Film’s Black Arts & Culture short films