SUMMER 2020 SCHOLARSHIPS
Note: when applying for scholarship, you must first be registered for class. You may apply for only ONE scholarship.
MIAD’s Merit/Need-Based Scholarship Competition
DEADLINE APRIL 1
Partial tuition scholarships are awarded to local and out-of-state students based on merit and financial need. This scholarship is for students that are out-of-state applicants and Wisconsin residents NOT eligible for Wisconsin’s free- or reduced-lunch. Be sure to include:
• MIAD’s Merit/Need-Based Scholarship Competition Form
• Digital Portfolio with 10 images of recent work. Images must be saved in JPEG format with each image kept under one megabyte. Include a list of images stating the title, medium and year created. These images may be submitted via online dropbox: https://www.miad.edu/precollegedropbox/, email to email@example.com or clearly print your name on a CD and submit it through the mail.
• Current high school transcript
• $50 Tuition Deposit (refundable by June 1)
DEADLINE APRIL 1
There is a limited amount of grant money supporting the DPI scholarships, and it is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Students must reside in Wisconsin and be free- or reduced-lunch eligible in school.
Complete the DPI downloadable form (MUST BE SIGNED BY YOUR PRINCIPAL) and return to MIAD’s Pre-College office.
(Students should not submit $50 deposit)
Those students applying after the grant money has been allocated will be notified and placed on a waiting list. Students on the waiting list will be notified if an opening in the program occurs.
MIAD’s Pre-College program has been generously funded in part by:
- Associated Bank
- Dr. Isabel and Dr. Alfred Bader
- Donald and Donna Baumgartner
- Brengel Family Foundation, Inc.
- Cissy and John Bryson
- Clarice S. Turer Charitable Fund of the Jewish Community Foundation
- Frances Franklin
- Stephens Family Foundation, Inc.
- Jennifer and Andre Williams
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction