SUMMER 2021 SCHOLARSHIPS
Note: when applying for scholarship, you must first be registered for class. You may apply for only ONE scholarship.
MIAD’s Merit/Need-Based Scholarship Competition
DEADLINE APRIL 1
Partial tuition scholarships are awarded to local and out-of-state students based on merit and financial need. This scholarship is for students that are out-of-state applicants and Wisconsin residents NOT eligible for Wisconsin’s free- or reduced-lunch. Be sure to include:
- • MIAD’s Merit/Need-Based Scholarship Competition Form
• Digital Portfolio with 10 images of recent work. Images must be saved in JPEG format with each image kept under one megabyte. Include a list of images stating the title, medium and year created. These images may be submitted via online dropbox: https://www.miad.edu/precollegedropbox/, email to email@example.com or clearly print your name on a CD and submit it through the mail.
- High school transcript that lists cumulative GPA (unofficial transcripts and digital versions are acceptable)
- $50 Tuition Deposit (refundable by May 15)
DEADLINE APRIL 1
There is a limited amount of grant money supporting the DPI scholarships, and it is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Students must reside in Wisconsin and be free- or reduced-lunch eligible in school. The DPI Scholarship covers tuition, course supplies, meals and room for students beyond commuting distance.
Complete the DPI downloadable form (MUST BE SIGNED BY YOUR PRINCIPAL) and return to MIAD’s Pre-College office.
(Students should not submit $50 deposit with application)
Those students applying after the grant money has been allocated will be notified and placed on a waiting list. Students on the waiting list will be notified if an opening in the program occurs.
MIAD’s 2020 Pre-College program was generously funded in part by:
- Associated Bank
- Donald and Donna Baumgartner
- Brengel Family Foundation, Inc.
- Clarice S. Turer Charitable Fund of the Jewish Community Foundation
- Pamela Frautschi
- Heil Family Foundation
- Corrine Jepsen-Hobb
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction