Orlando de la Garza, a 3.75 senior majoring in Painting and Communication Design, was awarded the 2008-2009 Claire Hackmann Promise Award. The scholarship recognizes the college’s highest achieving students — those who exhibit not only superior talent and excellence, but who also show clear promise as successful leaders on graduation. The award was endowed by the parents of past Board of Trustees Chair Claire Hackmann to honor her leadership and dedication to MIAD. de la Garza has been named to the President’s List for the last two years, and has served as a Resident Advisor and teaching assistant in the Pre-College program. He also created professional logo work for the Harvard Group for New Music.
- TMJ4 features two MIAD graduates during AAPI month
- Magic: The Gathering tournament in Italy features Illustration faculty
- Successful Creative Fusion gala closes Our Creative Future campaign
- 2023 Penfield Poster Competition bolsters professional experience
- MIAD alumni, faculty selected for gener8tor x Sherman Phoenix 2023 Spring Cohort