Teena Wilder ’20 (New Studio Practice: Fine Arts) is the recipient of the 2020 McClure-Scanlin Visual Artist Residency award. She has had numerous exhibitions in South Carolina and Wisconsin, and her work has appeared in publications such as Jet Magazine.
- MIAD students and Milwaukee teacher develop game to broaden cultural representation
- MIAD students celebrate and honor women in Product Design
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters