A one-day conference offered the Milwaukee region a chance to showcase the area’s creative talent. On September 21, the Creative Milwaukee at Work Conference, hosted by MIAD and presented by Creative Alliance Milwaukee (CAM), provided creative networking opportunities to strengthen capacities for creative thinking and problem solving. MIAD was also a Presenting Sponsor of the conference.
This one-of-a-kind conference featured:
- 12 breakout sessions led by speakers from a wide array of backgrounds and expertise
- Education panel featuring representatives from Mount Mary, Marquette, UWM, Alverno and more
- Keynote speaker Jack Turner, acclaimed film producer and former Milwaukeean
- The Relationship Between Creativity and Business Success panel discussion moderated by Bob Schwartz, General Manager, Global Design & User Experience, GE Healthcare
- Interactive trade show with Booth Tag and a chance to win great prizes
- Opportunities for creative collaboration and discussion at every turn
- Plus an optional Creative Salon at C-K immediately following the conference to discuss how to make West Wisconsin Ave. come alive again.
View a video summarizing the day’s events.
Enter the creative showcase and share your creative Milwaukee.
Does your organization have a fantastic creative business solution? Compelling story? Creative product, service or effort? Or, do you want to show off your own artistic endeavor or creative idea? Well, Show Us Your Creative, Milwaukee! CAM is accepting submissions for the Creative Milwaukee at Work Showcase. Two entries will be selected to present at the conference, and one of them could be you or your organization. (Voting results will not be public.) Click here for guidelines and how to enter.
Let’s get creative and get to work – register now!
Click here for more information on the Creative Milwaukee at Work Conference.
Click here to register for the conference.
Click here to view guidelines for the Show Us Your Creative, Milwaukee! showcase.
Join our mailing list.