MIAD Communication Design students Jordan Hatt and Danielle Licht received merit awards in advertising at September’s Milwaukee 99 awards presented by Milwaukee Adworkers. Many alumni who head or work at advertising firms took home multiple awards, including a Gold Award to Kohnke Hannekan, whose creative directive, Rich Kohnke, is an alum.
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute
- MIAD’s Galleries launch annual call for art and design exhibitions
- MIAD participates in Dec. 3 national GivingTuesday movement