Larry Chatman, Professor of Fine Arts, Photography; Lynn Tomaszewski, Associate Professor of Foundations; and Jan Feldhausen, Dean of Foundations have been selected as consultant reviewers for the College Board AP (Advanced Placement) Course Audit. They will be reviewing curricular requirements, samples of evidence, textbook lists and syllabi from arts programs across the country through which students create AP portfolios. The AP Course Audit, which will continue through September 2007, is the only certification process for advanced placement art courses.
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters
- MIAD matches donations to Milwaukee organizations fighting racial injustice
- MIAD is community partner on Milwaukee Film’s Black Arts & Culture short films