Larry Chatman, Professor of Fine Arts, Photography; Lynn Tomaszewski, Associate Professor of Foundations; and Jan Feldhausen, Dean of Foundations have been selected as consultant reviewers for the College Board AP (Advanced Placement) Course Audit. They will be reviewing curricular requirements, samples of evidence, textbook lists and syllabi from arts programs across the country through which students create AP portfolios. The AP Course Audit, which will continue through September 2007, is the only certification process for advanced placement art courses.
- Carmex partners with MIAD Illustration students to design social media campaign
- Two documentary exhibitions explore storytelling, sharing history and truth
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute