Larry Chatman, Professor of Fine Arts, Photography; Lynn Tomaszewski, Associate Professor of Foundations; and Jan Feldhausen, Dean of Foundations have been selected as consultant reviewers for the College Board AP (Advanced Placement) Course Audit. They will be reviewing curricular requirements, samples of evidence, textbook lists and syllabi from arts programs across the country through which students create AP portfolios. The AP Course Audit, which will continue through September 2007, is the only certification process for advanced placement art courses.
- MIAD’s annual sale of student and alumni art & design work, December 5 – 7
- Like Game of Thrones? Check out Story & Craft – A Magic: The Gathering Exhibition at MIAD
- MAM, Sculpture Milwaukee and MIAD welcome the acclaimed Radcliffe Bailey for artist talk, Oct. 17
- Representation and identity among themes addressed in Society for Photographic Education Midwest Juried Exhibition
- Students and alumni: Sign up to sell your work at the 2019 MIAD Holiday Sale