Megan Gordon, a senior in Industrial Design, has won 1st Place in the ARM International Student Design Competition, sponsored by the Association of Rotational Molders International. Megan submitted a plastic furniture design. She will recieve a $2000 cash award plus a free trip to the ARM Fall Meeting in Washington, D.C., where she will be recognized during the awards dinner on November 8.
- Carmex partners with MIAD Illustration students to design social media campaign
- Two documentary exhibitions explore storytelling, sharing history and truth
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute