Megan Gordon, a senior in Industrial Design, has won 1st Place in the ARM International Student Design Competition, sponsored by the Association of Rotational Molders International. Megan submitted a plastic furniture design. She will recieve a $2000 cash award plus a free trip to the ARM Fall Meeting in Washington, D.C., where she will be recognized during the awards dinner on November 8.
- Like Game of Thrones? Check out Story & Craft – A Magic: The Gathering Exhibition at MIAD
- MAM, Sculpture Milwaukee and MIAD welcome the acclaimed Radcliffe Bailey for artist talk, Oct. 17
- Representation and identity among themes addressed in Society for Photographic Education Midwest Juried Exhibition
- Students and alumni: Sign up to sell your work at the 2019 MIAD Holiday Sale
- MIAD Industrial Design senior reaches new heights as NASA intern