Megan Gordon, a senior in Industrial Design, has won 1st Place in the ARM International Student Design Competition, sponsored by the Association of Rotational Molders International. Megan submitted a plastic furniture design. She will recieve a $2000 cash award plus a free trip to the ARM Fall Meeting in Washington, D.C., where she will be recognized during the awards dinner on November 8.
- MIAD students and Milwaukee teacher develop game to broaden cultural representation
- MIAD students celebrate and honor women in Product Design
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters