MIAD faculty members Cindy Loehr and Paul Calhoun will exhibit their work in “Place of the Transcommon” at UWM’s Inova/Vogel gallery, Feb. 2 – Mar. 16. Curated by Nicholas Frank, “Place of the Transcommon” brings together artists who explore divinity, spirituality and transcendence in commonplace ideas, objects and approaches. Gallery hours: Wednesday – Saturday, Noon – 5 p.m. Opening reception, Friday, February 2, 6 – 9 p.m.
- Like Game of Thrones? Check out Story & Craft – A Magic: The Gathering Exhibition at MIAD
- MAM, Sculpture Milwaukee and MIAD welcome the acclaimed Radcliffe Bailey for artist talk, Oct. 17
- Representation and identity among themes addressed in Society for Photographic Education Midwest Juried Exhibition
- Students and alumni: Sign up to sell your work at the 2019 MIAD Holiday Sale
- MIAD Industrial Design senior reaches new heights as NASA intern