MIAD faculty members Cindy Loehr and Paul Calhoun will exhibit their work in “Place of the Transcommon” at UWM’s Inova/Vogel gallery, Feb. 2 – Mar. 16. Curated by Nicholas Frank, “Place of the Transcommon” brings together artists who explore divinity, spirituality and transcendence in commonplace ideas, objects and approaches. Gallery hours: Wednesday – Saturday, Noon – 5 p.m. Opening reception, Friday, February 2, 6 – 9 p.m.
- MIAD students and Milwaukee teacher develop game to broaden cultural representation
- MIAD students celebrate and honor women in Product Design
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters