MIAD faculty members Cindy Loehr and Paul Calhoun will exhibit their work in “Place of the Transcommon” at UWM’s Inova/Vogel gallery, Feb. 2 – Mar. 16. Curated by Nicholas Frank, “Place of the Transcommon” brings together artists who explore divinity, spirituality and transcendence in commonplace ideas, objects and approaches. Gallery hours: Wednesday – Saturday, Noon – 5 p.m. Opening reception, Friday, February 2, 6 – 9 p.m.
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute
- MIAD’s Galleries launch annual call for art and design exhibitions
- MIAD participates in Dec. 3 national GivingTuesday movement