Mark Anderson, Liberal Studies faculty and artistic director of Theatre Gigante, has co-written and co-directs “The Perfect Candidate” â€“ a “comic romp down the campaign trail” playing from October 30 â€“ November 1 at the Off-Broadway Theater. Anderson’s wife and co-artistic director Isabelle Kralj, and John Kishline, are co-writers and co-performers; Kralj also co-directs. Theatre Gigante, formerly known as Milwaukee Dance Theatre, recently completed its 20th season. Anderson also performed a monologue “Gilbert & George & You” at the Milwaukee Art Museum in July, marking his seventh appearance at MAM. For more information about “The Perfect Candidate” visit http://home.wi.rr.com/mdtheatre/.
- Carmex partners with MIAD Illustration students to design social media campaign
- Two documentary exhibitions explore storytelling, sharing history and truth
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute