Mark Anderson, Liberal Studies faculty and artistic director of Theatre Gigante, has co-written and co-directs “The Perfect Candidate” â€“ a “comic romp down the campaign trail” playing from October 30 â€“ November 1 at the Off-Broadway Theater. Andersonâ€™s wife and co-artistic director Isabelle Kralj, and John Kishline, are co-writers and co-performers; Kralj also co-directs. Theatre Gigante, formerly known as Milwaukee Dance Theatre, recently completed its 20th season. Anderson also performed a monologue “Gilbert & George & You” at the Milwaukee Art Museum in July, marking his seventh appearance at MAM. For more information about “The Perfect Candidate” visit http://home.wi.rr.com/mdtheatre/.
- MIAD’s annual sale of student and alumni art & design work, December 5 – 7
- Like Game of Thrones? Check out Story & Craft – A Magic: The Gathering Exhibition at MIAD
- MAM, Sculpture Milwaukee and MIAD welcome the acclaimed Radcliffe Bailey for artist talk, Oct. 17
- Representation and identity among themes addressed in Society for Photographic Education Midwest Juried Exhibition
- Students and alumni: Sign up to sell your work at the 2019 MIAD Holiday Sale