Josie Osborne, Director of Community Outreach, will be exhibiting new work as a part of a five-person show titled 5IVE at Walkers Point Center for the Arts. This is the same group exhibition that she received the Mary Nohl Suitcase Grant for this fall (in St. Augustine Florida). The show will be traveling to Milwaukee and will be open for January gallery night. The group exhibiting includes artists from Denver, Colorado; Gainesville, Florida; Charlotte, North Carolina; and Madison, Wisconsin.
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters
- MIAD matches donations to Milwaukee organizations fighting racial injustice
- MIAD is community partner on Milwaukee Film’s Black Arts & Culture short films