Josie Osborne, Director of Community Outreach, will be exhibiting new work as a part of a five-person show titled 5IVE at Walkers Point Center for the Arts. This is the same group exhibition that she received the Mary Nohl Suitcase Grant for this fall (in St. Augustine Florida). The show will be traveling to Milwaukee and will be open for January gallery night. The group exhibiting includes artists from Denver, Colorado; Gainesville, Florida; Charlotte, North Carolina; and Madison, Wisconsin.
- MIAD’s annual sale of student and alumni art & design work, December 5 – 7
- Like Game of Thrones? Check out Story & Craft – A Magic: The Gathering Exhibition at MIAD
- MAM, Sculpture Milwaukee and MIAD welcome the acclaimed Radcliffe Bailey for artist talk, Oct. 17
- Representation and identity among themes addressed in Society for Photographic Education Midwest Juried Exhibition
- Students and alumni: Sign up to sell your work at the 2019 MIAD Holiday Sale