Josie Osborne, Director of Community Outreach, will be exhibiting new work as a part of a five-person show titled 5IVE at Walkers Point Center for the Arts. This is the same group exhibition that she received the Mary Nohl Suitcase Grant for this fall (in St. Augustine Florida). The show will be traveling to Milwaukee and will be open for January gallery night. The group exhibiting includes artists from Denver, Colorado; Gainesville, Florida; Charlotte, North Carolina; and Madison, Wisconsin.
- Carmex partners with MIAD Illustration students to design social media campaign
- Two documentary exhibitions explore storytelling, sharing history and truth
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute