Professor Jason Yi will be a visiting artist at Indiana University from Nov. 30 – Dec. 1; he will lecture and conduct studio visits and critiques of graduate and undergraduate work.
- MIAD students and Milwaukee teacher develop game to broaden cultural representation
- MIAD students celebrate and honor women in Product Design
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters