Shantal Ramos ’20 and Kristina Lemajic ’21 (Interior Architecture and Design) were awarded 2019 Student Scholarship awards by the American Society of Interior Designers’ (ASID) Wisconsin Chapter. They were honored at ASID Wisconsin Chapter’s annual meeting at Badger Farms in Deerfield.
- MIAD Student Emergency Fund Application
- MIAD named Top Graphic Design school for fifth consecutive year; senior receives top honor
- POSTPONED: Creative Fusion celebrates Milwaukee’s creative brilliance to benefit student scholarships
- Six MIAD students awarded Alumni Thesis Scholarships
- Industrial Design senior wins international award for design inspired by her injured dog