Shantal Ramos ’20 and Kristina Lemajic ’21 (Interior Architecture and Design) were awarded 2019 Student Scholarship awards by the American Society of Interior Designers’ (ASID) Wisconsin Chapter. They were honored at ASID Wisconsin Chapter’s annual meeting at Badger Farms in Deerfield.
- MIAD students and Milwaukee teacher develop game to broaden cultural representation
- MIAD students celebrate and honor women in Product Design
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters