Megan McGuire, a senior majoring in Industrial Design, is one of three first-place winners in the Interzinc design contest. This year’s theme was locking devices, and Megan received a $2,000 prize for redesigning a lock for sliding glass doors for display cases. MIAD ID students have won this competition each year since entering it four years ago.
- MIAD’s annual sale of student and alumni art & design work, December 5 – 7
- Like Game of Thrones? Check out Story & Craft – A Magic: The Gathering Exhibition at MIAD
- MAM, Sculpture Milwaukee and MIAD welcome the acclaimed Radcliffe Bailey for artist talk, Oct. 17
- Representation and identity among themes addressed in Society for Photographic Education Midwest Juried Exhibition
- Students and alumni: Sign up to sell your work at the 2019 MIAD Holiday Sale