Megan McGuire, a senior majoring in Industrial Design, is one of three first-place winners in the Interzinc design contest. This year’s theme was locking devices, and Megan received a $2,000 prize for redesigning a lock for sliding glass doors for display cases. MIAD ID students have won this competition each year since entering it four years ago.
- Carmex partners with MIAD Illustration students to design social media campaign
- Two documentary exhibitions explore storytelling, sharing history and truth
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute