MIAD Foundations students participated in the annual Juried Foundations Exhibition with a reception on April 8 in the East Gallery. Mark Klassen, chair of the art department at Beloit College and a noted artist with a national recognition served as juror. Alexis Auvert received the first-place award. The second-place award went to Kayla Massey and the third-place award went to both John Ugowski and Leslie Allen. There was over 275 submissions from the students and ultimately 45 works were chosen and will be on display through April 30.
- Like Game of Thrones? Check out Story & Craft – A Magic: The Gathering Exhibition at MIAD
- MAM, Sculpture Milwaukee and MIAD welcome the acclaimed Radcliffe Bailey for artist talk, Oct. 17
- Representation and identity among themes addressed in Society for Photographic Education Midwest Juried Exhibition
- Students and alumni: Sign up to sell your work at the 2019 MIAD Holiday Sale
- MIAD Industrial Design senior reaches new heights as NASA intern