MIAD Foundations students participated in the annual Juried Foundations Exhibition with a reception on April 8 in the East Gallery. Mark Klassen, chair of the art department at Beloit College and a noted artist with a national recognition served as juror. Alexis Auvert received the first-place award. The second-place award went to Kayla Massey and the third-place award went to both John Ugowski and Leslie Allen. There was over 275 submissions from the students and ultimately 45 works were chosen and will be on display through April 30.
- MIAD students and Milwaukee teacher develop game to broaden cultural representation
- MIAD students celebrate and honor women in Product Design
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters