Richard Gresens, chief designer NA (North America) for the Ford Motor Company’s Product Development Center, visited MIAD on Feb. 15 for the Ford Lecture and senior industrial design critiques. On Feb. 16, he held a drawing workshop as senior Charlie Foss looked on.
- Carmex partners with MIAD Illustration students to design social media campaign
- Two documentary exhibitions explore storytelling, sharing history and truth
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute