Darryl Jensen, MIAD’s printmaking lab tech and part-time faculty in the Foundations, has had work accepted in two juried exhibitions – the Bradley International Print and Drawing Exhibit in Peoria IL and the Fiftieth Beloit & Vicinity Exhibition.
- Carmex partners with MIAD Illustration students to design social media campaign
- Two documentary exhibitions explore storytelling, sharing history and truth
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute