Darryl Jensen, MIAD’s printmaking lab tech and part-time faculty in the Foundations, has had work accepted in two juried exhibitions – the Bradley International Print and Drawing Exhibit in Peoria IL and the Fiftieth Beloit & Vicinity Exhibition.
- MIAD’s annual sale of student and alumni art & design work, December 5 – 7
- Like Game of Thrones? Check out Story & Craft – A Magic: The Gathering Exhibition at MIAD
- MAM, Sculpture Milwaukee and MIAD welcome the acclaimed Radcliffe Bailey for artist talk, Oct. 17
- Representation and identity among themes addressed in Society for Photographic Education Midwest Juried Exhibition
- Students and alumni: Sign up to sell your work at the 2019 MIAD Holiday Sale