Photos by Kurt Meinke (MIAD alum and Director of International Programs), are on display in the Entrance Gallery from January 19-February 28. Culled from thousands of surreptitious images shot literally “from the hip” over three trips to Italy, these photographs capture the spontaneity of Italian street life.
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters
- MIAD matches donations to Milwaukee organizations fighting racial injustice
- MIAD is community partner on Milwaukee Film’s Black Arts & Culture short films