Photos by Kurt Meinke (MIAD alum and Director of International Programs), are on display in the Entrance Gallery from January 19-February 28. Culled from thousands of surreptitious images shot literally “from the hip” over three trips to Italy, these photographs capture the spontaneity of Italian street life.
- Carmex partners with MIAD Illustration students to design social media campaign
- Two documentary exhibitions explore storytelling, sharing history and truth
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute