Students volunteered to participate in a t-shirt design competition by Prevent Blindness Wisconsin. Lauren Kiser ’19 (Communication Design) won first place for her “The future is brighter when you can see it” design. Kati Treu ’19 (Illustration) won second place for her “Blind as a Bat” design. The nonprofit organization is now selling Lauren’s t-shirt design here.
- Animation Career Review names MIAD’s Communication Design program #1 in state
- The Furniture Society and Milwaukee Art Museum Teen Internship Program collaborate at MIAD to build benches for Milwaukee’s Victory Over Violence Park
- Three new MIAD gallery exhibitions showcase the work of area youth, recent grads and female artists
- Curricular collaborations offer MIAD students a chance to work on real-world projects
- MIAD’s Annual Creative Fusion event raises more than $421,000 for student scholarships