Students volunteered to participate in a t-shirt design competition by Prevent Blindness Wisconsin. Lauren Kiser ’19 (Communication Design) won first place for her “The future is brighter when you can see it” design. Kati Treu ’19 (Illustration) won second place for her “Blind as a Bat” design. The nonprofit organization is now selling Lauren’s t-shirt design here.
- Like Game of Thrones? Check out Story & Craft – A Magic: The Gathering Exhibition at MIAD
- MAM, Sculpture Milwaukee and MIAD welcome the acclaimed Radcliffe Bailey for artist talk, Oct. 17
- Representation and identity among themes addressed in Society for Photographic Education Midwest Juried Exhibition
- Students and alumni: Sign up to sell your work at the 2019 MIAD Holiday Sale
- MIAD Industrial Design senior reaches new heights as NASA intern