Students volunteered to participate in a t-shirt design competition by Prevent Blindness Wisconsin. Lauren Kiser ’19 (Communication Design) won first place for her “The future is brighter when you can see it” design. Kati Treu ’19 (Illustration) won second place for her “Blind as a Bat” design. The nonprofit organization is now selling Lauren’s t-shirt design here.
- MIAD Industrial Design senior reaches new heights as NASA intern
- Strange Fire Collective addresses policing bodies, political action and access to power in MIAD Creativity Series and “In this body of mine” exhibition
- MIAD seeks public comments for accreditation visit
- Money Magazine ranks MIAD among top 10 art and design colleges nationwide
- Milwaukee National Portfolio Day