Photography Professor Larry Chatman’s Sabbatical Work, which explores beauty and graffiti in Italy as an act of social and civil responsibility and is on view in the Riverl Level Gallery through Sept. 16, was shown at Germany’s Bauhaus-University Weimar this past spring.
- Like Game of Thrones? Check out Story & Craft – A Magic: The Gathering Exhibition at MIAD
- MAM, Sculpture Milwaukee and MIAD welcome the acclaimed Radcliffe Bailey for artist talk, Oct. 17
- Representation and identity among themes addressed in Society for Photographic Education Midwest Juried Exhibition
- Students and alumni: Sign up to sell your work at the 2019 MIAD Holiday Sale
- MIAD Industrial Design senior reaches new heights as NASA intern