In 2008, Paul Calhoun, MIAD instructor of photography, will be exhibiting at the Cambridge (MA) Multi-Cultural Arts Center in Boston, the Abrons Center for the Arts (NY), and the Moscow Museum of Modern Art. He’ll be exhibiting with Italian photographer, Pierpaolo Mittica who has recently published a book on Chernobyl, and Gia Chkhatarashvili, the photographer from Georgia with whom Paul showed at MIAD last year.
- MIAD students and Milwaukee teacher develop game to broaden cultural representation
- MIAD students celebrate and honor women in Product Design
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters