In 2008, Paul Calhoun, MIAD instructor of photography, will be exhibiting at the Cambridge (MA) Multi-Cultural Arts Center in Boston, the Abrons Center for the Arts (NY), and the Moscow Museum of Modern Art. He’ll be exhibiting with Italian photographer, Pierpaolo Mittica who has recently published a book on Chernobyl, and Gia Chkhatarashvili, the photographer from Georgia with whom Paul showed at MIAD last year.
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute
- MIAD’s Galleries launch annual call for art and design exhibitions
- MIAD participates in Dec. 3 national GivingTuesday movement