Alumni Heather M. Wiedeman and Steve Lubahn’s exhibition, “Two Processes Collide,” is on view at the Elaine Erickson Gallery, 207 E. Buffalo St., through November 17. A reception will be held on Saturday, Oct. 20, from 1:30 – 3:30, with an Artists talk at 2 p.m. Working in a variety of rich mediums from painting, drawing, collage, wax and collagraphs, the artists explore similarities in their process-driven approaches to the surface. Also featured are collaborations converging the two sensibilities of each artist. For more information, visit eericksongallery.com.
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters
- MIAD matches donations to Milwaukee organizations fighting racial injustice
- MIAD is community partner on Milwaukee Film’s Black Arts & Culture short films