Alumni Heather M. Wiedeman and Steve Lubahn’s exhibition, “Two Processes Collide,” is on view at the Elaine Erickson Gallery, 207 E. Buffalo St., through November 17. A reception will be held on Saturday, Oct. 20, from 1:30 – 3:30, with an Artists talk at 2 p.m. Working in a variety of rich mediums from painting, drawing, collage, wax and collagraphs, the artists explore similarities in their process-driven approaches to the surface. Also featured are collaborations converging the two sensibilities of each artist. For more information, visit eericksongallery.com.
- MIAD’s annual sale of student and alumni art & design work, December 5 – 7
- Like Game of Thrones? Check out Story & Craft – A Magic: The Gathering Exhibition at MIAD
- MAM, Sculpture Milwaukee and MIAD welcome the acclaimed Radcliffe Bailey for artist talk, Oct. 17
- Representation and identity among themes addressed in Society for Photographic Education Midwest Juried Exhibition
- Students and alumni: Sign up to sell your work at the 2019 MIAD Holiday Sale