Alumni Heather M. Wiedeman and Steve Lubahn’s exhibition, “Two Processes Collide,” is on view at the Elaine Erickson Gallery, 207 E. Buffalo St., through November 17. A reception will be held on Saturday, Oct. 20, from 1:30 – 3:30, with an Artists talk at 2 p.m. Working in a variety of rich mediums from painting, drawing, collage, wax and collagraphs, the artists explore similarities in their process-driven approaches to the surface. Also featured are collaborations converging the two sensibilities of each artist. For more information, visit eericksongallery.com.
- TMJ4 features two MIAD graduates during AAPI month
- Magic: The Gathering tournament in Italy features Illustration faculty
- Successful Creative Fusion gala closes Our Creative Future campaign
- 2023 Penfield Poster Competition bolsters professional experience
- MIAD alumni, faculty selected for gener8tor x Sherman Phoenix 2023 Spring Cohort