Deb Wolf ’95 (Interior Architecture and Design) won first place in VMSD (Virtual Merchandising and Store Design) magazine’s Retail Renovation Competition for her redesign of a Ben Bridge Jeweler store. She works at SkB architects in Seattle. Read more.
- MIAD students and Milwaukee teacher develop game to broaden cultural representation
- MIAD students celebrate and honor women in Product Design
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters