Deb Wolf ’95 (Interior Architecture and Design) won first place in VMSD (Virtual Merchandising and Store Design) magazine’s Retail Renovation Competition for her redesign of a Ben Bridge Jeweler store. She works at SkB architects in Seattle. Read more.
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute
- MIAD’s Galleries launch annual call for art and design exhibitions
- MIAD participates in Dec. 3 national GivingTuesday movement
- MIAD’s annual sale of student and alumni art & design work, December 5 – 7
- Like Game of Thrones? Check out Story & Craft – A Magic: The Gathering Exhibition at MIAD