Deb Wolf ’95 (Interior Architecture and Design) won first place in VMSD (Virtual Merchandising and Store Design) magazine’s Retail Renovation Competition for her redesign of a Ben Bridge Jeweler store. She works at SkB architects in Seattle. Read more.
- Carmex partners with MIAD Illustration students to design social media campaign
- Two documentary exhibitions explore storytelling, sharing history and truth
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute