Deb Wolf ’95 (Interior Architecture and Design) won first place in VMSD (Virtual Merchandising and Store Design) magazine’s Retail Renovation Competition for her redesign of a Ben Bridge Jeweler store. She works at SkB architects in Seattle. Read more.
- MAM, Sculpture Milwaukee and MIAD welcome the acclaimed Radcliffe Bailey for artist talk, Oct. 17
- Representation and identity among themes addressed in Society for Photographic Education Midwest Juried Exhibition
- Students and alumni: Sign up to sell your work at the 2019 MIAD Holiday Sale
- MIAD Industrial Design senior reaches new heights as NASA intern
- Strange Fire Collective addresses policing bodies, political action and access to power in MIAD Creativity Series and “In this body of mine” exhibition