MIAD alumnus and trustee Jeremy Shamrowicz ’98, President of Flux Design, and trustee Chris Abele, President and CEO of Argosy Foundation, are among the panelists joining Rocco Landesman, Chair of the National Endowment for the Arts, for a discussion of The Role of the Creative Sector in Community and Economic Development on September 17, 10:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. The discussion, moderated by Lt. Governor Barbara Lawton, is hosted by the City of Milwaukee, Cultural Alliance of Greater Milwaukee and the Greater Milwaukee Committee (GMC) and is free and open to the public. Space is limited, but RSVP can be made here .
- MIAD Student Emergency Fund Application
- MIAD named Top Graphic Design school for fifth consecutive year; senior receives top honor
- POSTPONED: Creative Fusion celebrates Milwaukee’s creative brilliance to benefit student scholarships
- Six MIAD students awarded Alumni Thesis Scholarships
- Industrial Design senior wins international award for design inspired by her injured dog