MIAD alumnus and trustee Jeremy Shamrowicz ’98, President of Flux Design, and trustee Chris Abele, President and CEO of Argosy Foundation, are among the panelists joining Rocco Landesman, Chair of the National Endowment for the Arts, for a discussion of The Role of the Creative Sector in Community and Economic Development on September 17, 10:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. The discussion, moderated by Lt. Governor Barbara Lawton, is hosted by the City of Milwaukee, Cultural Alliance of Greater Milwaukee and the Greater Milwaukee Committee (GMC) and is free and open to the public. Space is limited, but RSVP can be made here .
- MIAD students and Milwaukee teacher develop game to broaden cultural representation
- MIAD students celebrate and honor women in Product Design
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters