Allie Fischer ’21 (New Studio Practice: Fine Arts) is one of 15 students nationwide to be selected to attend the Andrew W. Mellon Undergraduate Curatorial Fellowship Program and Summer Academy in Houston, TX this summer. The program aims to provide specialized training for students who support the goal of promoting inclusive, pluralistic museums.
- Like Game of Thrones? Check out Story & Craft – A Magic: The Gathering Exhibition at MIAD
- MAM, Sculpture Milwaukee and MIAD welcome the acclaimed Radcliffe Bailey for artist talk, Oct. 17
- Representation and identity among themes addressed in Society for Photographic Education Midwest Juried Exhibition
- Students and alumni: Sign up to sell your work at the 2019 MIAD Holiday Sale
- MIAD Industrial Design senior reaches new heights as NASA intern