Allie Fischer ’21 (New Studio Practice: Fine Arts) is one of 15 students nationwide to be selected to attend the Andrew W. Mellon Undergraduate Curatorial Fellowship Program and Summer Academy in Houston, TX this summer. The program aims to provide specialized training for students who support the goal of promoting inclusive, pluralistic museums.
- Carmex partners with MIAD Illustration students to design social media campaign
- Two documentary exhibitions explore storytelling, sharing history and truth
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute