Allie Fischer ’21 (New Studio Practice: Fine Arts) is one of 15 students nationwide to be selected to attend the Andrew W. Mellon Undergraduate Curatorial Fellowship Program and Summer Academy in Houston, TX this summer. The program aims to provide specialized training for students who support the goal of promoting inclusive, pluralistic museums.
- Animation Career Review names MIAD’s Communication Design program #1 in state
- The Furniture Society and Milwaukee Art Museum Teen Internship Program collaborate at MIAD to build benches for Milwaukee’s Victory Over Violence Park
- Three new MIAD gallery exhibitions showcase the work of area youth, recent grads and female artists
- Curricular collaborations offer MIAD students a chance to work on real-world projects
- MIAD’s Annual Creative Fusion event raises more than $421,000 for student scholarships