Alayna Lemmer Danner ’08 (Illustration) chosen as Featured Artist at GenCon 2018. According to the GenCon website, GenCon is “the largest consumer hobby, fantasy, science fiction, and adventure game convention in North America.” Alayna is employed as a freelance illustrator and concept artist. More information.
- Animation Career Review names MIAD’s Communication Design program #1 in state
- The Furniture Society and Milwaukee Art Museum Teen Internship Program collaborate at MIAD to build benches for Milwaukee’s Victory Over Violence Park
- Three new MIAD gallery exhibitions showcase the work of area youth, recent grads and female artists
- Curricular collaborations offer MIAD students a chance to work on real-world projects
- MIAD’s Annual Creative Fusion event raises more than $421,000 for student scholarships