Alayna Lemmer Danner ’08 (Illustration) chosen as Featured Artist at GenCon 2018. According to the GenCon website, GenCon is “the largest consumer hobby, fantasy, science fiction, and adventure game convention in North America.” Alayna is employed as a freelance illustrator and concept artist. More information.
- MIAD students and Milwaukee teacher develop game to broaden cultural representation
- MIAD students celebrate and honor women in Product Design
- Milkowski named MIAD VP for Development and Communications
- MIAD students design apps, customizable face masks to solve pandemic challenges
- Illustration students design posters for Johnsonville company headquarters