Alayna Lemmer Danner ’08 (Illustration) chosen as Featured Artist at GenCon 2018. According to the GenCon website, GenCon is “the largest consumer hobby, fantasy, science fiction, and adventure game convention in North America.” Alayna is employed as a freelance illustrator and concept artist. More information.
- Carmex partners with MIAD Illustration students to design social media campaign
- Two documentary exhibitions explore storytelling, sharing history and truth
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute