Ua Si Creative, co-founded by Christina Vang ’09 (Communication Design), was selected by the City of Bloomington (Minnesota) to create the WE mural, which will be located in the city’s South Loop neighborhood on the 9000-square-foot walls at the corner of American Boulevard and 30th Avenue South. Vang started Ua Si Creative with Ka Oskar Ly and Teeko Yang, and the collective promotes culture, creativity and play to create meaningful experiences. Learn more.
- Paid summer internships help high schoolers “design” career paths
- MIAD alum selected as finalist in Honda Design and Drive Art Contest
- MIAD receives Molson Coors Project Justice Scholarship Awards
- MIAD student interns design, create mural for Milwaukee Public Museum Africa Gallery
- Design Internship featured on Toolkits