On September 20, 2014, The Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design met with students and their families at Senior Information Day. This was an opportunity for students interested in attending MIAD in fall 2015 to learn more about the college.
If you missed the event, feel free to watch these three videos, documenting the event:
Introduction & Faculty Discussion
Financial Aid Basics
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 10:30AM – 10:45AM: WELCOME from MIAD’s President
- 10:45AM – 11:30AM: WHY MIAD: A Dialogue with MIAD’s Faculty
- 11:30AM – 1PM: TOURS of MIAD’s Campus and Residence Hall
- 1PM – 1:30PM LUNCH & CONVERSATIONS: Meet the MIAD Admissions, Career Services and Student Services Teams
- 1:30PM – 2:30PM: PRESENTATIONS & MIAD INFORMATION TABLES: Tips for Developing a Portfolio, Financing a MIAD Education
PLEASE NOTE: This event will take place at MIAD, located at 273 East Erie Street, Milwaukee, WI. A paid parking structure is located at Chicago & Water Streets, and there is metered parking in the surrounding neighborhood. Please obey all metered time limits.
Please do not bring your portfolio to this event. If you wish to have a formal portfolio review, please contact MIAD’s Office of Admissions to schedule an appointment. Or, we encourage you to attend National Portfolio Day at MIAD on Saturday, October 18 from 10AM – 2PM.
Please RSVP with the name of the prospective student and the names and number of additional people attending. To RSVP, please contact the Office of Admissions at 888.749.MIAD or send an email to email@example.com.