MIAD participates in Dec. 3 national GivingTuesday movement
As a nonprofit college of art and design, MIAD relies on philanthropy to support student scholarships and academic programs. Our college has seen unprecedented 40% enrollment growth over the past five years. We are serving more students, more diverse students, more underserved community youth, more businesses and more nonprofits in our community.
Who are our students?
MIAD currently enrolls 860 students. Of our new students this year:
- 44% are Pell-Grant eligible (lowest-income)
- 45% are from out of state
- 40% self-identify as people of color
How you can participate on #GivingTuesday
Any gift to the MIAD Annual Fund on GivingTuesday makes a difference to our growing number of students and contributes to our nationally recognized impact on our community. For example,
- 20 gifts of $25 support a Pre-College Scholarship to a talented high school student with need.
- 20 gifts of $50 support a Housing Scholarship for a student with high financial need.
- 20 gifts of $100 can provide a First In My Family Scholarship to a first-generation college student with financial need.
Make a gift today!