Mar. 9 – Mar. 15
MIAD named Top Graphic Design school by GDUSA
- For the third straight year, MIAD has been named a Top Graphic Design School by Graphic Design USA (GDUSA) magazine.
- More info.
Glenn Adamson gives talk, April 24
- Curator, writer and scholar Glenn Adamson discusses his current research into the work of two artists/designers and what goes into career-shaping breakthroughs. Generously sponsored by the Caxambas Foundation.
- More info.
Support MIAD through purchases on AmazonSmile
- When you designate MIAD as your charitable organization of choice, a percentage of every purchase you make on eligible products at smile.amazon.com will support MIAD.
- Sign up.
Last chance to see Humanly Possible: The Empathy Exhibition, tomorrow
- Humanly Possible: The Empathy Exhibition, generously sponsored in part by the Mary L. Nohl Fund of the Greater Milwaukee Foundation, is on view in the Frederick Layton Gallery through Saturday. Gallery hours are 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
- More info from the Shepherd Express.
On view now
- Work by Brett Stenson ’09 is on view through March 23 in the Illustration/Communication Design Alumni Gallery on the second floor.
- Remnants, an exhibition by Melissa Grace Kreider exploring the successes or failures of the reactionary structures that are responsible for engaging victims of sexual and domestic abuse, is on view now through March 30 in the Perspectives Gallery on the second floor.
MIAD kicks off first-of-its-kind Designship program
- MIAD has officially launched Designship, a first-of-its-kind apprenticeship program for design graduates aimed at filling the void of management training for designers.
- Read about it on the MIAD website.
- Read about it via the Business Journal, the BizTimes. Watch a video from FOX6.
- Like Designship’s Facebook page and follow its Twitter and Instagram accounts.