Mar. 2 – Mar 8.
Delta Faucet design by Logan Gage ’18 now patent-pending
- A Delta Faucet design by Logan Gage ’18 (Industrial Design) is now patent-pending. He was a first-place winner in 2017’s Delta Faucet Design Contest.
- More info.
New exhibit on view in Perspectives Gallery
- Remnants, an exhibition by Melissa Grace Kreider exploring the successes or failures of the reactionary structures that are responsible for engaging victims of sexual and domestic abuse, is on view March 2 – 30 in the Perspectives Gallery on the second floor.
Also on view now
- Humanly Possible: The Empathy Exhibition, generously sponsored in part by the Mary L. Nohl Fund of the Greater Milwaukee Foundation, is on view in the Frederick Layton Gallery through March 10. More info.
- Chair5: Perspectives on Form, Function and Innovation, a highly interactive and experimental furniture exhibition co-produced by the Chipstone Foundation and MIAD, is on view in the Brooks Stevens Gallery through March 3. More info.
- Work by Brett Stenson ’09 is on view through March 23 in the Illustration/Communication Design Alumni Gallery on the second floor.
Additional Humanly Possible/Chair^5 programming
- March 7 – Guest Speaker: Mollie Ferguson, MIAD alumna and furniture maker, generously sponsored by the Caxambas Foundation.
MIAD kicks off first-of-its-kind Designship program
- MIAD has officially launched Designship, a first-of-its-kind apprenticeship program for design graduates aimed at filling the void of management training for designers.
- Read about it on the MIAD website.
- Read about it via the Business Journal, the BizTimes. Watch a video from FOX6.
- Like Designship’s Facebook page and follow its Twitter account.