Illustration student Jessica Kuczynski’s work getting national attention | New exhibitions open Gallery Night, July 22 | Kim Miller has show opening at Green Gallery, July 26 & more . . .
Illustration student Jessica Kuczynski’s work getting national attention
- Kuczynski’s zine work created in a Spring 2016 class taught by James Barany and Ricky Heldt is making headlines.
- View on SheKnows.com, mic.com, bustle.com, TheFashionSpot.com and Greatist.com
New exhibitions open Gallery Night, July 22
- A Furniture Exhibition features work from the Spring 2016 class taught by Robert Lynch and Dick Ivens. More info.
- Material Girls, co-curated by alumna Nirmal Raja, opens on Gallery Night, July 22, with an Opening Reception on Gallery Day, July 23, 2 – 5 p.m. and a Gallery Talk at 3 p.m. More info.
Kim Miller has show opening at Green Gallery, July 26
- Green Gallery hosts a reception for Kim Miller’s show Moving Around Citizen onTuesday, July 26, 6 – 8 p.m., which is also the launch of Miller’s book, The Good Thing Right Here is Not the Same as the Thing That is Not Right Here.
- More info.
Jeff Morin leads portfolio review
- President Jeff Morin leads a portfolio review for the Milwaukee Artist Resource Network (MARN) on August 10, 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- More info.
MIAD named a top design school
- MIAD was named a top design school by Graphic Design USA for its exceptional Communication Design program.
- Special congrats to all CD faculty, chaired by Dale Shidler.
- View the article on MIAD’s website.