‘Architecture in the Field’ visits furniture maker Mike Jarvi | New Hanji: A Korean Paper Tradition & more …
- Jarvi is an exemplary craftsman and artisan maker who works at Crab Tree Farm where John Bryan, the famous Chicago furniture collector and arts patron, keeps his collection. Vogel’s class tours the Arts and Crafts and Contemporary collection at Bryan’s house and farm each year.
Nohl Fellowship Exhibition Event
- Jenna Knapp ’14 (ISA) alongside Erik Ljung hosts an artist talk on Thursday, December 17, 7 p.m.
- The Nohl Fellowship Exhibition is on view at INOVA through Jan. 9 and features work by MIAD faculty members Shana McCaw, Brent Budsberg, Emily Belknap and alumna Jenna Knapp.
The Drawing III class was given the opportunity to utilize the East Gallery to organize and curate an exhibition of their current semesters work. The exhibition remains up throughout MIAD’s winter break, with investigative statements accompanying the work.
- The exhibit is co-curated by Chelsea Holton and Rina Yoon, and features work by alumna Nirmal Raja ’08 and faculty members Yoon and Christiane Grauert.
- Read coverage in the Journal Sentinel and the Wisconsin Gazette.
- Listen to the interview here.
- Listen to the interview here, Kennedy’s portion begins at minute 34.
- For Print Only is a blog dedicated to the production and development of printed material, view the review of the admissions catalog.
- More about LMN Architects.