Spring 2019 Registration Information
Registration is the week of November 12th!
This page has important information regarding Spring 2019 Registration. Check back here often for updates/changes to the schedule.
- Download the Spring 2019 Schedule of Classes
If you’d like to declare a minor, download the Minor Requirements and Declaration Form.
Enrollment in classes changes daily. Check with the Registrar’s office for class availability.
- DS307R & NASC350C: Scientific Illustration
- CD201D: Communication Design II
- DS307C: Professional Practice of ID 2
- NASC320B: Ecology M 8:30-11:00am; Murru
- DS307T: Digital Painting for Illustrators & Animators MW 12:30-3:00; Matson
- DS307U: Intro to Concept Art MW 3:15-5:45; Calloway
- NSP207G: Studio Principles: Screenprint, Relief & Stone Lithography MW 12:30-3:00; TBA
- NSP207H: Studio Principles: Textiles MW 6:00-8:30pm; Hellen Ascoli
- DS307V: Intro to Storyboarding TTH 3:15-5:45; Jon Brown
Updated Course Information
IAD325A was T 6:00-8:30pm NOW M 6:00-8:30pm
ARTH318A was TH 3:15-5:45 NOW T 12:30-3:00
ARTH318E was T 12:30-3:00 NOW TH 3:15-5:45
To download and read a PDF, get Adobe Acrobat Reader
Course enrollment changes daily – check with the Registrar’s office for available classes