Alumni Heather M. Wiedeman and Steve Lubahn’s exhibition, “Two Processes Collide,” is on view at the Elaine Erickson Gallery, 207 E. Buffalo St., through November 17. A reception will be held on Saturday, Oct. 20, from 1:30 – 3:30, with an Artists talk at 2 p.m. Working in a variety of rich mediums from painting, drawing, collage, wax and collagraphs, the artists explore similarities in their process-driven approaches to the surface. Also featured are collaborations converging the two sensibilities of each artist. For more information, visit eericksongallery.com.
- Carmex partners with MIAD Illustration students to design social media campaign
- Two documentary exhibitions explore storytelling, sharing history and truth
- Painter, sculptor and activist Titus Kaphar presents MIAD Creativity Series February 5
- OSSUARY exhibition features 160 Wisconsin artists, 340+ works involving bones
- Registration now open for Spring 2020 adult Continuing Education classes and Summer 2020 Creative Educators Institute