This page offers a variety of frequently-used forms from the MIAD Registrar's office.
- MIAD Transcript Request Form
- MIAD Drop Form
- MIAD Enrollment Verification Form
- MIAD Student Release of Information Form
- MIAD Change of Address Form
Transcript Information and Procedures
- There is a $5.00 processing fee for EACH transcript (official or unofficial).
- Payment can be made with either cash, checks made payable to MIAD, or with a credit card. Please do not mail cash.
- Transcripts will not be released until all financial obligations to MIAD have been satisfied.
- Transcripts will not be released without the student's signature.
- A transcript issued to the student is stamped "ISSUED TO STUDENT". This is not considered an official transcript.
- Some institutions will not accept unofficial transcripts.
- Transcripts we receive from high schools or other institutions may not be duplicated. You must apply directly to each school you attended for your transcript.
- PROCESSING TIME: Requests received during regular business hours will be processed within 48 hours except during peak times. Peak times are the beginning and end of each semester and registration weeks (mid-November and mid-April).