This page is specifically for students who:
- attended MIAD's Bachelor's Degree program (and)
- left MIAD and missed at least one semester and wish to return to MIAD
Students who attended MIAD's Precollege program, Continuing Education, or Creative Educator's Institute who want to attend MIAD's degree-seeking program need to apply for admissions.
READMIT STUDENT PROCESS
- Complete the Readmit Application. There is no application fee.
- Send application and official transcripts from any college you have attended since you left MIAD to:
Office of Registration Services
Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design
273 E. Erie Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Upon receipt your file will be evaluated to determine if you left in good standing, and if there are any conditions to your re-admittance. Reinstatement of scholarships will also be determined at this time.
- A readmit decision letter will be sent to you.
- If required, a transfer evaluation will be completed. Additional information may be requested (course descriptions, portfolio of transfer work, etc.).
- Registration arrangements will be made. Generally, readmit students register on or after Open Enrollment.
- Please note that all students who return to MIAD are placed in MIAD's current Program of Study (not the Program of Study they previously attended). Previously earned credits are translated into the current program, which may have changed since last attendance.
- All students are strongly encouraged to apply for Financial Aid through the FAFSA.
To download and read a PDF, get Adobe Acrobat Reader